"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~Saint Augustine
It's May 24th. I moved to Austin almost two months ago. I can not believe it. I will be leaving Austin in one month...I can not believe it.
I am trying to fit in all I can and am still getting adjusted to living alone. You might not believe this when you read it, but yesterday I went to see two, yes two, movies alone. And this past week I went to the grocery store. I bought raw chicken and made myself real, legit food. I would say I am adjusting well. Well...well enough (I am glad that only I had to eat the food)!
So what am I going to do next!?
Good question.
I am going to VACATION!! duh.
My awesome job allows me to take a month off between each assignment so obviously I will be taking advantage of this. First I am going to move out of my apt. in Austin and back home to the parents house!
My first week off I am headed to Seaside with the family!!! I am SO excited. If you know me you know that Seaside is my favorite place on earth so no doubt that it's going to be a wonderful week.
I am currently trying to find a way to stay for another week. I will make that happen...just wait for more details.
I am also checking something else off my "bucket list" by working as a camp nurse during my time off. As a child I went to a summer camp in Arkansas for years. So...I will be a camp nurse at Camp Mitchell the third week of July. I am really looking forward to this. I know it will be hot, hot, hot but sooo worth it!
Soon after camp it will be time to move and start another assignment somewhere in the US of A. I still don't know where I will be going but I am making moves in the right direction to find out. Just today I sent out my applications for my Arkansas and California nursing licenses! After two different sets of fingerprints, passport photos, pages of applications, and transcript requests I am on my way to continuing the travel nursing gig!
Here is to something new, more fun, and of course traveling!!!
LOVE & LIVE your LIFE!
Come visit me!!! There would be tons of fun stuff to do! Plus, I miss your face.
ReplyDelete