"When I quote others I do so in order to express my own ideas more clearly." ~Michel de Montaigne

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photographs & Memories

 “Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart.”

Preface: This is a BIG post with BIG memories.

Why all the pictures? I decided that I wanted to share some tidbits of my life with you. (Aren’t you excited?) I have been SO unbelievably blessed in my almost 25 years so far and cannot imagine that things could be better, though I know they will!

Since graduating from Texas Christian University (Go Frogs!) in December of ’08 I have been living and working in DC. Well…until yesterday when I became a Southerner again! During this time I have tried to travel as much as possible and through those travels have made some amazing memories. I have also made some of the best friends and shared so many wonderful experiences with new and old friends.  
Here are some of the biggest and best memories from 2009 to the present.


February 2009
Meeting Georgetown University Hospital's pediatric new graduates for the first time in Washington, DC

July 2009
Celebrating Independence Day in Seaside, Florida
August 2009
Jessica and Gray Lisenby's wedding in Houston, Texas
July 2009
Kate and Hunter White's wedding in Vail, Colorado
October 2009
Celebrating my Grandfather Terry's 80th Birthday in Little Rock, Arkansas
October 2009
First sky diving adventure in Fort Worth, Texas on Halloween


December 2009
Hosting a Christmas Party at our apartment in DC
January 2010
TCU in the Fiesta Bowl in Pheonix, Arizona
January 2010
Carnival Cruise to Belize, Honduras, the Grand Caymen, and Cozumel with DC friends

February 2010
Celebrating my 24th Birthday in DC
February 2010
New York City with DC roomates and friends
March 2010
Skiing with my family in Park City, Utah
May 2010
Celebrating Ben's graduation from law school
May 2010
Visiting Machu Picchu and traveling through Peru

July 2010
Seaside Florida with family and friends
My favorite place in the entire world! 
August 2010
Amanda Beaver's Bachelorette Party in Wyoming
September 2010
Amanda and Rob Holland's wedding in Kansas City
September 2010
Ellen and Blake William's wedding in Wimberley, Texas
October 2010
Zip Lining through the cloud forrest of Costa Rica
October 2010
Rafting down the Rio Balsa River in Costa Rica
January 2011
Lauren Kemble's Bachelorette Party in New Orleans
 
Thanks to everyone who has been a part of these moments and helped create them with me. I am one lucky lady and thank God everyday for that and for you! I cannot wait to see what my favorite moments are over the next two years and hope that you will all still be a part of them. Now...go and create some for yourself!

LOVE LIFE

1 comment: