Welp...week one is done!!
Are you proud? I am.
Here is a run down of how training has been for my first week.
Distance- 15 miles
Time- 3 hours & 10 minutes
Weight loss- 1.5 pounds
Last week was an "ok" week of running. I didn't feel bad, but my muscles were sore and running the longer runs wasn't the easiest thing I have ever done. But my runs yesterday and today were much better. I am calling them "easy" runs because I felt good the whole time, took no breaks, and felt like I could have just kept running. That's a good sign right?
Did I do anything in the past week besides run?
Well yes, thanks for asking!
I was able to go to Hamilton Pool with Karen and some new friends Lindsay and Katherine. We had a great time relaxing in the natural water and people watching. Austin is SUCH a wonderful place to people watch or as I like to say, people judge!
Some of us headed out to Lake Austin Saturday for some fun in the sun which was great fun as well.
And I went to Barton Springs! The place was great but I didn't stay long since it was 104 outside and the water was too, too cold to get in!
Aaaaand I went to the last Union Park 6th street Tuesday night BINGO!
Boy, that sounds like a busy week. It's definitely been fun. I hadn't been to any of these places until this past week and I am glad I got the opportunity to see them since I leave two weeks from tomorrow. WOW. Can't believe it. So fast. I am finally feeling like I can make my way around Austin without Google Maps and now it's time to go. That's alright though. I am really looking forward to a fun, fun, fun July!
| Hamilton Pool |
LOVE LIFE!
No comments:
Post a Comment