"When I quote others I do so in order to express my own ideas more clearly." ~Michel de Montaigne

Thursday, April 26, 2012

did you forget about me?

"You don’t need endless time and perfect conditions. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for twenty minutes and watch your heart start beating." ~Barbara Sher


Have you all given up on me yet? I forgive you, because I gave up too. But maybe it's not too late. Maybe I can pick it up again and you people will start reading again. Just maybe!?


In my mind I hear you all saying...
"yippee! Haley is blogging again!"
"hooray...something else to waste work hours!"
or
"oh god, not again."
No matter. I am giving it another shot and just in time to share so many exciting things!!


How have you been? How's your family? job? husband/wife? boyfriend/girlfriend?  any fun summer plans? oh my...how were the holidays (it has been a long time!)? 
I've been great, thanks for asking!! Let me tell you all about it...


It's hard to believe that I haven't posted since September! I have since moved to San Francisco, started working at UCSF, found some wonderful new friends, and explored more of the wild wild west! There is so much to tell you, but I will start from where we left off. 


LA was SO wonderful! I loved living in SoCal. I miss it so much. The always sunny, warm, zero humidity weather was amazing. I made wonderful friends through work at CHLA. I really enjoyed the hospital, but discovered that it is not healthy for any human being to work 4 12 hour night shifts in a 7 day period for 5 months. I will never do that again! You live and you learn I guess! I was lucky enough to have time off for both Thanksgiving and Christmas and went home to be with my wonderful family. Casie and Sam got married! I went to Chicago for her bachelorette party and home for their wedding! I ventured south to San Diego (SD) 3 times! I realized that I loved SD and would LOVE to live there. My mom visited! I flew to Fort Worth to see friends and celebrate the Horned Frogs. I played at Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood. I took a trapeze class at the Santa Monica pier. I was sore from trapeze class for an entire week. I explored LA and never saw a famous person. Here are some pictures to prove it all!

First San Diego trip with Charlotte & Jenny
Trapeze class with Tamara and Tracy
Mom's visit to LA
Casie's Bachelorette in Chicago
Casie's Wedding in Arkansas
Disneyland with Justin
Arkansas for Thanksgiving
Fort Worth

 

Universal Studios with Tracy
Going away breakfast with CHLA friends
I can not wait to tell you all about San Francisco and what's next, but I will leave you with this for now. As is with any relationship that is starting anew, I can't throw it all out there right away! 


keep LOVING LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment