"In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die. Where you invest
your love, you invest your life." ~Mumford & Sons
Remember when you were little and you thought 60 was old? Well kids...we were fooled.
Every March my dad and uncle celebrate their birthday together. Since their birthday usually falls around the same time as spring break, we often make fun trips to celebrate the occasion. We still like to pretend that we have "spring break"
and this year was no different!
A group of us including mine and my uncle's family headed out to Snowmass, Colorado for a week to celebrate their 60th birthday this year. It was my first time to the Aspen/Snowmass area and I can't wait to get back there. I loved the quaint towns and AMAZING skiing! Snowmass offers some of the best skiing I have ever experienced with several different mountain peaks and loads of fun runs. If you've never been then you should absolutely make it your next ski spot and I will come along as
your tour guide of course.
I'll speak for everyone and say that it was a wonderful week spent celebrating the birthday boys! I am already looking forward to the next trip and only hope that I can keep up with the "old" men!
| Happy Birthday you "old" men |
LOVE LIFE at any & every age




No comments:
Post a Comment