"When I quote others I do so in order to express my own ideas more clearly." ~Michel de Montaigne

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Yosemite National Park

"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it's a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." ~ Miriam Beard

I love this quote! Love it. Just love it!
I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and from every experience, good or bad, we learn. We learn about ourselves, our peers, our faith, 
and our strength as human beings. 
Over the past few years I've grown and learned so much. I have had the opportunity to see so much of our amazing country and experience once in a lifetime adventures. One of these adventures was exploring Yosemite National Park over Easter weekend. I'd been wanting to visit the area and couldn't find friends with time to head out there so I went alone. After an absolutely amazing weekend in the park I can not wait to go again! (but maybe with a few friends next time) I will always remember this trip and all that I have learned from experiences like these. 
 Its hard not to feel the power of God when visiting these places of awe inspiring beauty! 
See where I stayed here and enjoy some of my pictures here... 


View from outside the Park
my hotel for the weekend
a fallen Sequoia

Love Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment